Best ACHE learning experience in 15 years. Relevant and properly paced. Thank you.
Jon is a powerful speaker and very knowledgeable. He was presented for extended periods and never lost his energy throughout. I came away with lots of progressive ideas I couldn’t have received anywhere else. Very impressed, and very grateful for the opportunity to participate.
Well prepared and knowledgeable. I would recommend this specific course and Dr. Burroughs as an instructor to my colleagues.
Book to Speak: Dr. Jonathan Burroughs
Dr. Jon Burroughs is a nationally renowned healthcare speaker, consultant and educator, who helps healthcare organizations, physicians, corporate and political leaders, and the public navigate 21st century healthcare challenges.
Contact Dr. Burroughs today to “book to speak” at your event.
Dr. Burroughs has over 40 years as a physician leader including 30 years of clinical practice as an emergency physician and emergency department medical director; 16 years of leadership and administrative roles; 9 years on a healthcare governing board; and 14 years as a nationally respected healthcare consultant.
He brings a wealth of experience from many healthcare perspectives to bear on a wide array of healthcare topics that cover most aspects of the healthcare industry.
As a member of the faculty of the: American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL), and the National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS), he has provided comprehensive educational programs and keynotes to some of the top organizations in the country.
These organizations include: American Hospital Association (AHA), American Medical Association (AMA), Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Allina Health, Baylor Health, Intermountain Health, Memorial Hermann, Hospital Corporation of America, University of Southern California Medical Center, Providence Health, and SSM Healthcare, among others.
Dr. Burroughs has given over 1,100 presentations to over 1,000 organizations over the past 14 years. He is known for his dynamic, interactive, and engaging speaking style.
Some of the “book to speak” topics have included:
- How we can succeed in Healthcare Transformation-A Blueprint for the 21st Century
- What Top Performing Organizations Do and Don’t Do-Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Key Competencies in Successful Clinically Integrated Networks
- Consumer Driven Healthcare-Are you ready?
- What every Healthcare Leader needs to know about Population Health (and the Disruptive Business Models needed to support it)
- How to Monetize Quality in a Pay for Value World
- Redesign your Medical Staff for the 21st Century
- Ethical Dilemmas in Healthcare
- Advanced Management and Leadership Skills for Physician Leaders
- Five Proven ways for Physicians and Management to Collaborate to Reduce Operating Costs